Two men arrested for making online threats
Two men have been arrested for making online threats.
A 40-year-old Singaporean allegedly threatened Reform Party's Secretary-General Kenneth Jeyaretnam during the Punggol East by-election.
Police said he is the second man to be arrested in relation to the case.
Last week, a 23-year-old man was brought in by the Police.
Separately, a 29-year-old man was arrested in connection with online threats made to ex-NMP Calvin Cheng.
Mr Cheng lodged a Police report on Saturday.
Both cases are classified as Criminal Intimidation under the Penal Code.
Investigations are ongoing.
MORE SINGAPORE NEWS
Latest Photo Galleries on xinmsn
Hamas Wednesday rejected a ceasefire to end 16 days of deadly fighting with Israel unless the blockade on the Gaza Strip is lifted, its chie... More Hamas Wednesday rejected a ceasefire to end 16 days of deadly fighting with Israel unless the blockade on the Gaza Strip is lifted, its chief Khaled Meshaal said in Doha. Duration: 01:31
Date 21 mins ago, Duration 1:31, Views 0